Tuesday, March 6, 2012

{Welcome!}

I'm so excited to be getting started on this! I've been debating for a while now about creating two separate blogs, and the time finally seems right. I will still be adding to Two Boys and a Cricut but it will focus more on scrapbooking and homemaking. I have so many ideas related to homeschooling that I want to share, it seems like it was starting to take over.
I've spent a lot of time designing and deciding on content for Living In A Library and I hope you'll find it helpful. I plan to share our daily homeschooling adventures, field trips, and art projects, as well as include resources, early childhood learning themes, book recommendations, and suggested supplies. 
I'm just getting started so stick around and see what happens!
I recently joined the Pinterest ranks and I am in love with it. You can view and follow my boards by clicking the "P" in the side bar. You can also follow via email or feed, which ever works best for you. 
As always, I LOVE receiving comments and ideas from readers so please please please let me know you're out there every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment