Monday, June 11, 2012

{Weekly Plans}

I am starting to finalize our plans for next year and will be posting for each week over the upcoming month. I'm compiling ideas, links, and printables that we will (hopefully!) be utilizing. It's a way for me to get organized and for you to find some new ideas.

Our curriculum will include:
Math U See: Primary
Five In A Row Volumes I-III
Risa Y Sonrisas Spanish Text
American Sign Language (I'll be starting with some alphabet cards and just see how things go)
The Ordinary Parent's Guide To Teaching Reading
Science Fusions (I'm still waiting for our curriculum before putting together a schedule for this so it'll be missing from my weekly posts.

Hopefully you'll find something to help you on your homeschooling adventure.

Note: Many of the items I plan on using come from EducationCubes.com and Enchanted Learning. Both of these websites require a paid membership. Enchanted Learning is an annual fee of $20 and EducationCubes is a one time fee of $12.00 I think. Both have been completely worth signing up for!! You can preview them both and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment