Saturday, May 25, 2013

Kitchen Sensory Fun


I needed something to keep A busy while J and I did school the other day so I whipped up a quick sensory bin for him. I have a couple of empty plastic bins I keep around (perfect for sensory bins and messy play). I set one up and threw in some black beans, split peas, and oatmeal.


 When we're done with a sensory bin I toss the filler into a gallon Ziploc bag so we can use it again later, and not waste it.
 I threw in some wooden blocks and a few random tractors and construction vehicles.



It's been out for a week now and A still stops by to play frequently. He adds and takes away so it changes a bit each day.


The same kid...post haircut :)

 
Some days it's zoos with wolves and dinosaurs. Some days it's helicopters and army men. Dragons and knights.








No comments:

Post a Comment