Saturday, October 27, 2012

Reading Challenges: Week 28


 
Must Love Dogs - Claire Cook

I loved this book. I loved the movie too when I saw it a number of years ago. I don't remember the two of them being much alike but, that often happens. Sarah is a preschool teacher desperate for love, but her first taste of blind dating through personal ads leaves her gun shy after answering the ad of the seemingly perfect male, and finding her father on the other side of the dinner table! Often times it's the supporting characters that make a story, and I personally cracked up over the escapades of the leading lady's father and his eccentric girlfriend, Dolly.  Must Love Dogs is a romantic comedy centering around the idea that men who love babies and dogs must make good boyfriend material. Here's the big secret, neither of the primary players in this comical story even owns a dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment