Wednesday, April 11, 2012

{New Blogs}

I'm having one of those days when I start reading one blog, and that has a link to another blog, and that has a link to another blog....
My "homeschool" label in Google Reader is growing like crazy. I have been discovering some amazingly creative Teacher blogs out there that share some really fun activities as well as free printables.
I thought I'd share a few things I've been pinning lately so you can go check them out for yourself.

 
Rowdy in Room 300 posted this really cute addition game using number lines and Easter hoppers she found at Target.

 
Kindergarten At Heart has a free printable Missing Number Egg Game to help students practice before and after using numbers 0-50.

 
Apples and ABC's has a great post using the book Duck! Rabbit! that includes a craft and a cute video.

 
PreKinders shares all kinds of great ideas including this Strawberry Patch printable pack, perfect for spring/summer activities.

1 comment:

  1. This happens to me ALL the time! I've found so many good ideas for homeschool through blogs. Found you through the Mingle With Us hop. Now following along.

    Have a good weekend and come by if you get a chance!
    Erika @ Southern Belle as an Army Wife

    ReplyDelete