Monday, September 23, 2013

This Week In A's Quiet Time Box: Fall


I skipped changing out A's box last week on his request. He was really enjoying the fall sensory bin and the geo-board long with his coloring pages. I did change it out this week but kept the fall theme and created a fall / farm sensory bin.

You can see the details here.

Self-correcting spelling puzzle. Obviously he can't spell yet but he can match the pictures up.

Small solar system puzzle that can be put together on his cookie sheet.

He seemed to enjoy his fall coloring sheets and he hadn't finished them yet so I left them in.

Fall inspired art. I cut green, yellow, and brown construction paper into quarters and put them in the box with some peel and stick foamie leaves. These were previously used in this fall sensory bin. There were purchased at Micheal's Crafts last year as part of a huge fall foamies bucket.

 I added four sheets to his dry erase book from the fall printable pack at Homeschool Creations. Two prewriting sheets, and A is for Acorn and P is for Pumpkin.



These really cute 3-part cards. I've had these for a couple of years and for the life of me I can't figure out where they came from. If anyone knows please let me know.

1-10 number puzzle with cardstock and glue stick. This came from the printable pack from Homeschool Creations.

P is for Pumpkin and A is for Acorn also from the Homeschool Creations printable pack. I put them in page protectors and included our magnetic pom poms to be used on the cookie sheet.

The Bumpy Little Pumpkin 

I wanted to include a farm animal book but apparently we don't have any. This baby animals book was the closest I could get.

All packed up and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment